The Versatile Blogger Award

I want to thank Ed of Tales from the Mountainside for this honor. 


Here are the rules-
Add the award to your blog
Thank the blogger who gave it to you
Mention 7 random things about yourself
List the rules
Award to 15 bloggers
Inform each of those 15 by leaving a comment on their blogs or on Facebook

So Thank you Ed again, award is listed above and the 7 random things about me:
  1. Most people addicted to junk food like chips but I'm the opposite - I'm a fruit-junkie. If it was my choice I'd be living 24/7 on fruit alone and not miss anything else (well maybe I'd add veggies)
  2. I've been working with computers and in technical field since 1994 and yet I'm not a fan of gadgets. My first cell phone was replaced only after 9 yrs and only because it finally gave up on me.
  3. I love going to the forest foraging for mushrooms, berries and nuts and have been doing it for over 30 yrs
  4. I have a twin sister who lives in LA
  5. I used to live in LA for over 12 yrs (and boy, do i miss all that sunshine)
  6. I'm always cold so when summer hits with 90+ I welcome it.
  7. My one real indulgence is Amadei Porcelana and Domori chocolate.
as for 15 blogers it's a hard choice. I'd recommend all blogs that are on my right-side banner for reading :)

2 comments:

  1. Me and you have number two in common. With the exception of my blog I don't have any of the social media gadgets. I am one of the few that don't have a Facebook acct.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have facebook because i started it before blog and use it for my pictures of cats and garden so my sister gets to see them, but i never had ipod, ipad, pagers, videogames or any of these gizmos.

      Delete