First Tulips

Couple of warmer days and tulips started to show a bit of color. The main group is just budding up, but first early variety is always welcome and a joy to see.


And as you can see in last picture, few more white daffodils are also in bloom and making me happy. One thing that I wish I had less is weeds - they are everywhere and apparently no amount of ice can kill them and they take over everything. But now that it's nice and warm, I'm planning to spend my entire weekend in the garden clearing out beds of weeds and plant, plant and plant some more.

2 comments:

  1. So many pretty colors of your tulips. I don't have any so enjoy seeing others. Nancy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I do have a big variety of them so will try to post pictures of others as they open up.

      Delete