Friday night we got hit with heavy frost - it got down to 27 degrees and put an end to my happy days in the garden for this year. All beds that had uncovered peppers, beans, basil, eggplants are all dead. So I pulled out dead plants and harvested what was big enough - will make some kind of a dinner out of it. I didn't bother separating carrots, beans and radishes so weighted them all together and will add total to carrots. I also picked last of the radishes, few carrots that will be added to the meal, and whole lot more parsley. It's already been cleaned and put into a dehydrator.
So now we have some winter stuff still hanging around under plastic hoophouse. Let's see how the experiment will work. Plus I have greens growing in the hydroponic garden inside so that will provide me with salads for winter time.