Change is in the air

Well actually it's a heat-wave that's in the air, making it very difficult to do anything outside. Some of the things still growing, like tomatoes and peppers, and berries are being picked. Not much of anything else. Not posting pictures either this time around. For now just going to focus on the clean up at home, and planting carrots and greens for winter. 

On the other side of my life, more changes have occurred. I've decided to leave my current workplace and will take some time off to rest and take care of the house and at some point in the next few weeks will look for something else to do with my free time. This was a long time coming, and finally decision was made and this is my last week at work.  I will miss my coworkers and my customers, but it's better for me in a  long run. Will try to find something in the gardening world, or at least telecommute from home. Time will tell if this was a good choice.

1 comment: