Introduction

Hello and welcome to my new blog! My name is Jenny and the idea for this blog was given to me by a friend who keeps asking for details on how to do basic gardening. Just to make it clear - I'm NOT a professional gardener, but I do love to spend my free time in the garden. Until this spring I was limited to a small space on the balcony of my apartment building where I tried to cram as many pots as it would fit, but since we moved into our new home last fall I started playing in the back yard and arranging for a small garden to be build in spring. It takes some time and effort to set it up first time but once it's set then it's a smooth sailing. It really doesn't take that much time to maintain it. But I'm getting ahead of myself. Please keep checking in for periodic updates as I'll be keeping a running account of what's happening in my neck of the woods. Happy Gardening to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment